Disclaimer: In the event of any discrepancy or conflict, the English version will prevail over the translation.
Redfalcon.in Privacy Notice
Last updated: January 15, 2021.
We know that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly. This Privacy Notice describes how REDFALCON Seller Services Private Limited and its affiliates including redfalcon.in, Inc. (collectively “REDFALCON”) collect and process your personal information through REDFALCON websites, devices, products, services, online marketplace and applications that reference this Privacy Notice (together “REDFALCON Services”).
By using REDFALCON Services you agree to our use of your personal information (including sensitive personal information) in accordance with this Privacy Notice, as may be amended from time to time by us at our discretion. You also agree and consent to us collecting, storing, processing, transferring, and sharing your personal information (including sensitive personal information) with third parties or service providers for the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice.
Personal information subject to this Privacy Notice will be collected and retained by REDFALCON, with a registered office at PAN OASIS SECTOR 70 NOIDA INDIA 201307.
What Personal Information About Customers Does REDFALCON Collect?
We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our products and services.
Here are the types of personal information we collect:
Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you provide in relation to REDFALCON Services. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our REDFALCON Services.
Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources, such as updated delivery and address information from our carriers, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase more easily.
For What Purposes Does REDFALCON Use Your Personal Information?
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services that we offer our customers. These purposes include:
- Purchase and delivery of products and services. We use your personal information to take and fulfill orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve REDFALCON Services. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of the REDFALCON Services.
- Recommendations and personalization. We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with REDFALCON Services.
- Provide voice, image and camera services. When you use our voice, image and camera services, we use your voice input, images, videos, and other personal information to respond to your requests, provide the requested service to you, and improve our services.
- Comply with legal obligations. In certain cases, we collect and use your personal information to comply with laws. For instance, we collect from sellers information regarding place of establishment and bank account information for identity verification and other purposes.
- Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to REDFALCON Services via different channels (e.g., by phone, e-mail, chat).
- Advertising. We use your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you. We do not use information that personally identifies you to display interest-based ads.
- Fraud Prevention and Credit Risks. We use personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, REDFALCON, and others. We may also use scoring methods to assess and manage credit risks.
What About Cookies and Other Identifiers?
- Does REDFALCON Share Your Personal Information?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business and we are not in the business of selling our customers’ personal information to others. We share customers’ personal information only as described below and with REDFALCON.com, Inc. and subsidiaries that REDFALCON.com, Inc. controls that either are subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
- Transactions involving Third Parties: We make available to you services, products, applications, or skills provided by third parties for use on or through REDFALCON Services. For example, the products you order through our marketplace are from third parties, you can download applications from third-party application providers from our App Store, and enable third-party skills through our Alexa services. We also offer services or sell product lines jointly with third-party businesses, such as sellers on the marketplace, restaurants registered on REDFALCON.in, merchants providing mobile recharges and bill-payment assistance. You can tell when a third party is involved in your transactions, and we share customers’ personal information related to those transactions with that third party.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders for products or services, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing payments, transmitting content, scoring, assessing and managing credit risk, and providing customer service. These third-party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. Further, they must process the personal information in accordance with applicable law.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy other businesses or services. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that REDFALCON.com, Inc. or REDFALCON Seller Services Private Limited or any of its affiliates, or substantially all of their assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of REDFALCON and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our TOS and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of REDFALCON, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personal information about you might be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind.
- We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols and software.
- We follow the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) when handling payment card data.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, processing, and disclosure of personal customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- Our devices offer security features to protect them against unauthorized access and loss of data. You can control these features and configure them based on your needs.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computers, devices and applications. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
What About Advertising?
Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites: REDFALCON Services may include third-party advertising and links to other websites and apps. Third-party advertising partners may collect information about you when you interact with their content, advertising, and services. For more information about third-party advertising at REDFALCON, including interest-based ads.
Use of Third-Party Advertising Services: We provide ad companies with information that allows them to serve you with more useful and relevant REDFALCON ads and to measure their effectiveness. We never share your name or other information that directly identifies you when we do this. Instead, we use an advertising identifier like a cookie or other device identifier. For example, if you have already downloaded one of our apps, we will share your advertising identifier and data about that event so that you will not be served an ad to download the app again. Some ad companies also use this information to serve you relevant ads from other advertisers.
What Information Can I Access?
You can access your information, including your name, address, payment options, profile information, Prime membership, household settings, and purchase history in the “Your Account” section of the website or mobile application. Click here for a list of examples that you can access.
What Choices Do I Have?
If you have any questions as to how we collect and use your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Many of our REDFALCON Services also include settings that provide you with options as to how your information is being used
- As described above, you can always choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of the REDFALCON Services.
- You can add or update certain information user information pages. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records
- If you do not want to receive e-mail or other communications from us, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences. If you don’t want to receive in-app notifications from us, please adjust your notification settings in the app or device
- If you do not want to see interest-based ads, please adjust your Advertising Preferences.
- If you want to browse our websites without linking the browsing history to your account, you may do so by logging out of your account and blocking cookies on your browser.
- You will also be able to opt out of certain other types of data usage by updating your settings on the applicable REDFALCON website (e.g., in “Manage Your Content and Devices”), device, or application. For more information click here. Most non-REDFALCON devices also provide users with the ability to change device permissions (e.g., disable/access location services, contacts). For most devices, these controls are located in the device’s settings menu. If you have questions about how to change your device permissions on devices manufactured by third parties, we recommend you contact your mobile service carrier or your device manufacturer.
Are Children Allowed to Use REDFALCON Services ?
REDFALCON does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children’s products for purchase by adults. If you are under the age of 18 years, you may use REDFALCON Services only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
If you choose to use REDFALCON Services, your use and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our TOS, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the prevailing law in India. If you have any concern about privacy at REDFALCON, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice will change also. You should check our websites frequently to see recent changes.
Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.